Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Birthday Cheer


I adore the Birthday Bisque line from Jillibean Soup! The above card features some of the Birthday Bisque Pea Pod Die Cuts, Birthday Wood Sprinkles (love those -- like enamel dots surrounded by a ring a wood!) and Birthday Bisque Flash Cards

I've got a bunch of forgot-to-blog not-yet-blogged Jillibean Soup cards from a batch I made for CHA back in January. How about another ...


I pulled a more toned down color combo from the bright Birthday Bisque line to get a more masculine look. The "cheers" letters are Grilled Grey Thin Chip Beanboard Alphas -- love their slim profile, and they come in great colors! With cute names, too: gumbo green, tart teal, yam yellow, etc.

Happy hump day!


2 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

These are just so fun and cheerful.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Kristie said...

Fun cards using the die cuts and other little bits of Jillibean stuff. Those enamel dots are pretty cool!