Tuesday, October 22, 2013

October Card Kitchen

Hello friends, my October Card Kitchen kit cards were posted on the Card Kitchen blog last week, and now I thought I'd share them here, too. SUCH a great kit! Y'all know me, and how I love to layer. This kit was filled with goodies. See what I mean?




The upcoming November kit is pretty darn sweet, too, and also jam-packed with goodies. You can see sneak peeks of the November kit on the Card Kitchen blog this week and next. For now, though ... my October cards:

Autumn Blessings


Family Fun


Family


Hello Fall


The Most Beautiful Season


SMILE, Life is Good

Together Is the Best Place to Be

Wonderful You


I focused on the fall-themed papers, but there are a few Halloween things in there, too. And there are these scrumptious, big, funky, fun letter stickers that I only used on one card (Family Fun / Picking Pumpkins). Check out guest designer Sarah Webb's cards HERE, HERE, HERE, and HERE, as well as Kimber McGray's cards HERE for more ideas with this kit! I just love what they did!!


For more info on Jillibean Soup's monthly Card Kitchen kits, click HERE.
To purchase this month's kit or to sign up for a monthly subscription, go HERE.
And to see what's coming in next month's kit, follow along with the sneak peeks on The Card Kitchen blog.


Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

Oliwiaen said...

Each and every card is beautiful and so inspiring! Fantastic job on the kit, Amy!

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

You did a fabulous job with this month's kit! They're all so cute! :)