Thursday, September 27, 2012

Ticket To My Heart


I'm back, this time with my sample for this week's Deconstructed Sketch #71. This week's sketch is brought to us by Lori Boyd:


More samples from the Deconstructed Sketch Girls:





  • Amber Hight
  • Arielle Gordon
  • Cresta Woodruff, guest designer
  • Donna Wardle
  • Jen Shults
  • Jessica Diedrich
  • Kadie Ensley
  • Lori Boyd
  • Sheri Gilson
  • Tracey Pickersgill



  • This is also my sample for this week's TCP Tuesday Challenge #229, "We're Partial To Penguins," hosted by Susan Liles. She's challenging us to combine any penguin stamp with either the Ticket or Ribbon Slide CutUps dies. I used the penguin from Up, Up and Away and combined him with a "ticket to my heart" that I created with various stamps from Admit One. I *love* Admit One -- it's so much fun creating custom tickets! For this one, I included the date of my husband's and my 19th anniversary, coming up in November. In hindsight, maybe I should have put the actual wedding date? The colors are awfully girly, but oh well! Aren't the men in our lives used to that?







    1. Each Tuesday we will give you a challenge.
    2. You will have until the end of the month to complete the challenge.
    3. Add your entry to the guestbook on Alma's Blog and/or upload to the SCS Gallery, using the keywordTCPTUES229 for this week's challenge.
    4. TCP stamps/dies are not required, but of course, highly encouraged. (Unless it is a challenge calling for a specific stamp/die, like this week)
    5. There will be one randomly chosen weekly winner, announced on Tuesdays.
    6. There will be one winner, The Swanky Stamper, announced the 1st of each month. They will win several sets from an upcoming release and get to play along with us at our Pajama Party and Blog Hop.


    Thanks for stopping by!

    10 comments:

    Marisa said...

    Totally cute card, Amy! Love the heart with the twine.

    scrappymo! said...

    This is just so darned cute! Love that little penguin.

    Jen Shults said...

    Amy this is gorgeous! I love the bright fun colors of this... green, orange and pink are fantastic together! Such a cute card!!

    g said...

    so adorable!

    tracey said...

    Gorgeous card Amy.Love the colours.

    LORi said...

    Such a bright and fun card Amy! Love your brilliant paper piecing in that kite! Big hugs - LORi

    Unknown said...

    Is that ever cute! I totally love it.
    I can't step away from that paper pack, I'm totally obsessed with it of late. Have a wonderful weekend!

    Dawn Easton said...

    Oh Amy! This is amazing! What a fun and fabulous card!!!

    Sheri Gilson said...

    Super cute, Amy!! Love the papers and fun image!! Fabulous job with this weeks sketch!!

    Alma de la Rosa said...

    So very pretty. Love the soft, whimsical look of this card