Monday, April 28, 2008

My Favorite Wedding ATC



I recently signed up for an ATC swap with My Favorite Things. I forgot how much I love making these little guys. They're the perfect quick project when stamping time is in short supply. This one didn't make my cut for the swap -- I like it well enough, I just don't have enough white flowers. I was inspired by some beautiful cards Jennifer Meyer uploaded a week or two ago using this combo. She did a whole series, but this one was one of my favorites. Such a perfect color combo for weddings!



Stamps: Icing on the Cake (My Favorite Things)
Paper: Soft Sky, Whisper White, Soft Sky prints
Ink: Soft Sky
Accessories: dimensionals, pretties kit, three for you punch, Swarovski crystals, white polka dot organdy ribbon, sponge daubers

7 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

this is such a pretty color, love the card and the cake, great card so soft and elegant.

Dawn Easton said...

Amy, this is gorgeous! I love the colours...so soft and pretty!

Judy Rozema said...

Holy Cow! This is just fabulous -- the colors are so beautiful and your design is drop-dead GORGEOUS!!!

Bunny B said...

That's so lovely!!!

Pat - Arkansas said...

Gorgeous card! TFS

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card.
Great ideas. Thanks!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Absolutely gorgeous Amy!!!